Security Vulnerability Reporting
We’ve designed our infrastructure and services for security, to protect our customers and their data. But if you discover a security vulnerability with any of our products, control panels, or other infrastructure, we want to know.
Security issues within our product offerings take a very high priority. We want to work with you to understand the scope of the vulnerability and ensure that we correct the problem fully.
1. Report a vulnerability by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide detailed information about the following:
- The product, control panel, or infrastructure involved.
- The steps required to reproduce the issue as well as any scripts or screenshots, if possible.
- The impact of the vulnerability and how it can be exploited.
2. Once we receive your report, we will contact you to confirm we have received it within 5 business days.
3. Please do not post or share any information about a potential security vulnerability in any public setting until we have researched, responded to, and addressed the reported vulnerability and informed customers, if needed. Our products are complex, and reported security vulnerabilities will take time to investigate, address, and fix.
4) Aegisys does not have a monetary bug bounty program.
Remember to use discretion when reporting issues and respect our customers’ and users’ data and privacy. Note that Aegisys may not be responsible for customer vulnerabilities. If you are unsure, let us know.
Security disclosure and notifications
For the protection of our customers, Aegisys does not disclose, discuss, or confirm security issues until a full investigation has occurred and any necessary patches, fixes, or releases are available. Aegisys usually distributes security disclosures and notifications through blog posts and customer support portals.
Note: While we sincerely appreciate reports for vulnerabilities of all severity levels, this listing is reserved for people who have reported previously unknown vulnerabilities, which Aegisys has determined to be of a high or critical severity, or in cases where there has been continued research or other contributions made by the person.
Having trouble with an account?
If you’re an Aegisys customer and you’re having difficulty accessing your account, or if you believe your account has been accessed without your authorization, please contact your support team.
The Aegisys teams acknowledges that our work spans many Territories and Treaty areas and we are grateful for the traditional Knowledge Keepers and Elders who are with us today, those who have gone before us and the youth that inspire us. We recognize the land and the benefits it provides all of us, as an act of Reconciliation, as recommended by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission’s (TRC) 94 Calls to Action and gratitude to those whose territory we reside on, work on or are visiting.